1. What Can't You Sell
Prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed to be sold on Lust Have. Keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for our review. We may remove any listings that violate our policies. Note that listing fees are non-refundable. We may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations. You’ll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your bill. You can find more information in our Fees & Payments Policy.
If you are raising money on behalf of a charity, you must obtain that charity’s consent.
Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business. By selling on Lust Have, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your About section.
- Honor your Shop Policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings, description, listing photos, and all other information associated with your listing.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to us using our Contact Page.
- Not use dubious methods to avoid paying fees and commission owed to Lust Have.
- Not create duplicate shops.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers offering the same product.
3. Privacy and Communication
Conversations may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another member;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Maliciously clicking on a competitor's Promoted Listings ads in order to drain that member's advertising budget, also known as "click fraud."
Harassment of other members is strictly prohibited.
When you sell on Lust Have, you may communicate with other members or have transactions with buyers. This means you may process personal information (for example, buyer name, email address, and shipping address) and may be considered an independent and separate “data controller” under EU law or other local regulations. If you disclose personal information like a buyer’s name and email address without the buyer’s consent, you are responsible for that unauthorized disclosure.
For example, you may receive a buyer’s email address or other information as a result of entering into a transaction with that buyer. This information may only be used for Lust Have-related communications or for Lust Have-facilitated transactions. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without the buyer’s consent, and subject to other applicable Lust Have policies and laws, you may not add any Lust Have member to your email or physical mailing list, use that buyer’s identity for marketing, or obtain or retain any payment information. Please bear in mind that you are responsible for knowing the standard of consent required in any given instance.
If Lust Have and you are found to be joint data controllers of personal information, and if Lust Have is sued, fined, or otherwise incurs expenses because of something that you did as a joint data controller of buyer personal information, you agree to indemnify Lust Have for the expenses it occurs in connection with your processing of buyer personal information.
4. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Lust Have, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like listings, text, photos, and additional information. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in poor taste as determined by our team;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
5. Building a Positive Reputation Through our Reviews System
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on Lust Have. Buyers can leave a review, including a one to five star rating for their purchase.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Lust Have or a third party; or
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
Extortion is not allowed on Lust Have. Any attempt to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation, or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited on Lust Have. Extortion includes when a seller offers a buyer additional goods, services, or compensation in exchange for a positive review.
Shilling is strictly prohibited on Lust Have. Shilling is the fraudulent inflation of a shop’s reputation by use of an alternate account. The intent of shilling is to make a seller look more desirable by increasing the shop’s number of sales and overall review score. Not only does it violate our core value of transparency, but it is considered to be a deceptive business practice by the US Federal Trade Commission. Reviews must reflect the honest, unbiased opinions, findings, beliefs, or experience of the buyer.
6. Providing Great Customer Service
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Lust Have, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for shipping times vary by country.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, our Dispute Resolution team can help.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
7. Requests for Cancellations, Returns, and Exchanges
Cancellations If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises.
You may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay. (The seller may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or canceled payment.)
- Both you and the buyer agree to cancel the transaction prior to shipment, and you have issued the buyer a full refund.
- You have decided to refuse service to the buyer and are complying with our Policies. If the buyer has already paid, you must also issue a full refund, including shipping.
- The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though you provided proof of shipping, and you have issued a refund for the item.
- Both you and the buyer agreed that the buyer could return the item for a refund, you have received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item.
Lust Have’s Dispute Resolution We ask buyers to contact a seller directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before engaging with Lust Have. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your shop policies and regularly respond to your buyers.
Buyers may file a case for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item. You must respond to any open cases within seven days or the time frame noted by Lust Have in the case. Lust Have reserves the right to escalate a case early for circumstances such as seller inactivity, harassment, refusal of service, case manipulation, and undermining the integrity of the case system.
By using our Case System, you understand that under Lust Have’s dispute resolution procedures, Lust Have may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members. Cases can be filed in the following circumstances:
Non-Delivery occurs when a buyer places an order and submits payment, but does not receive the item. The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
- An item was never sent.
- An item was not sent to the address provided on Lust Have.
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer’s address.
Not As Described if it is materially different from your listing description or your photos. The following are examples of not as described cases:
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size than is shown in the photo or described in the listing.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- You failed to disclose the fact that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- A buyer purchased three items but only received two.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented. For example, the description at the time of purchase said the item was “new” and the item is used.
Late Delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
- The seller did not ship the item(s) according to their processing time.
If Lust Have determines that an item is not as described, you will be required to refund the original shipping and return shipping, in addition to the cost of the item.
Ineligible Transaction Disputes include:
- Items that have been purchased in person.
- Intangible items, services, or prohibited items.
- Transactions where payment is not made through Lust Have's Payments or PayPal.
- Items that are returned without a return agreement.
- Items that have been altered, used, worn, or washed after receiving them.
- Physical or tangible items that are not available for return because they have been destroyed or discarded by the buyer.
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays.
- Cost of shipping disputes.
When a dispute is ineligible for our case system, we encourage both parties to work together to come to an amicable solution.
Last updated December 30, 2017